- 2 table spoons of ev olive oil
- 500g chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup honey & garlic marinade
- A dash of: black pepper, mixed herbs (dried)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 250g spaghetti
- cut breasts into bitesized strips
- mix all ingridients in a bowl (i find hands work miracles in this case)
- prepare oil on medium heat
- pop chicken into the saucepan when oil’s hot enough.
- fry chicken till cooked.
- stir (preferably using a wooden spatula) constantly as the liquid ingredients will burn very quickly.
- prepare spaghetti till al dente.
- drizzle some greek salad dressing to taste.