A simple, low-fat, mid-week dish that’s perfect when you are rushed for time but need to feed the family
- 2 carrots , coarsely grated
- 250.0g leftover cooked rice , or a 250g pouch pre-cooked rice
- 1/3 cucumber , finely chopped
- 1.0 tsp clear honey
- 20.0g pack mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Del real shredded chicken or beef 200.0g pack spicy cooked chicken fillets (we used waitrose sweet chilli mini fillets)
- Pinch chilli powder
- 150.0ml pot low-fat natural yogurt
- Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and mix with the rice, cucumber and carrots.
- Mix half the mint with the yogurt, honey, chilli powder, and seasoning. Stir into the rice and sprinkle with the remaining mint.