Quick and easy spicy chicken dish that’s totally yum!
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2-3 tbs Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red pepper – sliced
- 2 carrots – cut into matchsticks
- 4 spring onions – sliced
- 1 inch sized piece of ginger – peeled and finely grated
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Add a splash of oil to a wok style pan and stir fry the chicken with the sweet chilli sauce for around 10-15 minutes until it’s cooked through.
- As the chicken cooks prepare the salad – toss the vegetables together in a large bowl and mix up the salad dressing, pour over the salad and toss well.
- Serve the sweet chilli chicken and salad in a bowl with a side of fluffy rice.