No Bake Biscuit Cake Recipe without oven or pressure cooker. You can make it easily at home. I used simple Marie biscuits to make this no-bake cake. This cake simply made by stacking biscuits and spreading chocolate ganache on that
Chocolate Moulds: http://amzn.to/2x0abfZ
Muffin cupcake tray:http://amzn.to/2wlk4CJ
Silicon cup liners:http://amzn.to/2vnUIXE
Silicon moulds: http://amzn.to/2eYQ9sI
colourful sprinklers: http://amzn.to/2eB5OO6
Morde dark chocolate:http://amzn.to/2w2BJxg
Marie gold 25-30
1/2 cup milk
11/2 tsp coffee
2 tbsp powdered sugar
11/2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 ½ tbsp. chocolate powder
60 gram Amul butter/ unsalted butter
1/3 cup icing sugar
3/4 tsp vanilla essence
For chocolate icing:
130 grams Dark chocolate
30 grams Amul butter/unsalted butter
How to make no bake biscuit cake:
Put milk in a bowl and add coffee, powdered sugar and mix it well. If you do not have powdered sugar then you can use granulated sugar or you can grind sugar into fine powder. If you are using granulated sugar then mix it until it gets dissolved.
1. Melt butter in a deep pan and put icing sugar, chocolate powder, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
2. After few minutes switch off the flame and let the mixture cools down. Once the mixture cools down it will become slightly thick.
Dark Chocolate icing:
1. Melt dark chocolate by using a double boiler or you can microwave it for few seconds. For double boiler take water in a deep pan and put it on low flame. Place a heatproof bowl on top of the pan, to avoid direct contact with the chocolate.
2. Now add chopped dark chocolate, butter and stir occasionally with a spatula until smooth and melted.
3. Remove the bowl from the heat.
1. Now take Marie gold biscuit and dip one by one in the coffee mix and coat it well. This makes the biscuit soft.
2. Arrange one dipped biscuit on a foil lined plate. Spread the chocolate mixture over the biscuit and again dip another biscuit in the coffee mix and put on top of the chocolate layered biscuit.
3. Repeat this process till the last biscuit.
4. Don’t spread chocolate mixture on top of the last biscuit.
5. Now pour dark chocolate icing over the biscuit and spread it evenly on top and on the sides of biscuit as well.
6. Garnish it with some colourful sprinkles and chocolate shavings.
Keep it in a refrigerator and let it sit for 30 minutes.
7. Slice and serve.
If in case chocolate mix become slightly thin then add cornflour and cook for few seconds
DOWNLOAD MY ANDROID APP!