Quick and easy spicy chicken salad
- 2 handfuls of shredded leftover roast chicken
- 1 little gem lettuce – shredded
- 1/2 yellow pepper – finely sliced
- 6cm chunk of cucumber – sliced into batons
- 1 red chilli – finely sliced
- 3 spring onions – finely sliced
- handful of coriander – roughly chopped
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Add the shredded chicken and vegetables to a shallow dish.
- Mix up the quick dressing – quickly whisk the sesame oil, soy sauce and honey together.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and lightly toss. Scatter over the chopped coriander.