- 1 recipe Indian Fry Bread
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans dark red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (6.5 oz) can sliced black olives
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 jar salsa
- Brown ground beef over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in onions and continue to saute until onions are tender.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and ¾ cup water. Continue cooking for about 5 minutes or until meat mixture thickens slightly and most of the water is cooked off.
- Gently stir in drained and rinsed beans.
- Assemble Tacos: Place fry bread on top of a serving plate and layer with ground beef mixture, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, black olives, green onion, sour cream and salsa.