A Delicously easy after work meal full of aroma and taste
- 3 tbs dark soy sauce
- 2 chopped or corsely grated carrot
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 handfull of mange tout
- Pinch of salt
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 table spoons honey
- 1 tsp corriander (dried is fine)
- 2 green or red chilli’s- deseeded (these can be left out if you don’t like any spice)
- 300 g vegetable stir fry basics (sainsburys)
- 3 nests egg noodles
- 1 tsp mace
- Or: 3 handfulls bean sprouts
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 handful shredded cabbage
- 2 heaped tsps of smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 6 baby corns broken in two
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Foster farms chicken or turkey franks or hoffy meat franks kroger breaded chicken 400 g chicken, cut into bit size pieces or strips
- Maranade the chicken with the honey, chillis, ginger, garlic, penut butter, salt and pepper. Ideally this should be left in the fridge for around 10 mins.
- After maranading, heat the oil in a large wok and add the chicken, cooking on a medium heat until there is no pink left. While the chicken is cooking, heat a large pan of water until boiling.
- Thrown in the vegetables along with the mace, corriander and dark soy sauce.
- While the vegetables are cooking in the wok, put the noodles into the boiling water and boil for 4 mintues.
- Drain the noodles and add to the wok with the light soy sauce, turning up to a high heat for 1 mintue. Serve.
- As a tasty extra, try spinkling over chopped peanuts or some fresh corriander.