A fiery chicken dish
- * 500g chicken
- * 2 stalk lemongrass, chopped finely
- * 2 heaped teaspoon sugar
- * generou sprinkling of black peper and salt
- * 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- * 2 garlic clove, chopped fine
- * 1 tablespoon chilli garlic sauce
- * 1/3 cup peanut, crushed coarsely
- * 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seed
- * 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks. Marinate in a mixture of lemongrass, sugar, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon of the fish sauce and the garlic cloves. Leave for 20 minutes, covered, in the fridge
- In a wok at medium-high temperature, heat up oil plus 1 tablespoon chilli garlic sauce until it’s fragrant and the oil has started to redden.
- Add the chicken and its marinade and cook until the chicken is done.
- Add the remaining tablespoon fish sauce and swirl to make sure it’s absorbed.
- Add the crushed peanuts, the sesame and the tablespoon honey, wait for the honey to become liquid again, and mix well.
- Cook until golden.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with rice.