This chicken dinner is so easy an 8 year old could make it and so good, you could enjoy it in a restaurant.
- * 1/3 cup soy sauce
- * 1/4 cup honey
- * thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, grated
- * 1/2 long red chilli, roughly chopped (optional)
- * 2 clove garlic, crushed
- * 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- * 4 chicken maryland (chicken leg and thigh joined)
- Place sauce ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place chicken in a flat dish and pour over the sauce then cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In 2 hours, place the chicken on the countertop and remove large pieces of chilli, then preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Put baking paper on a baking tray and place the chicken on top. Add a bit more sauce and place in the oven. Set the timer for 25 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and add more sauce and set the timer for 18 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over again and add the remaining sauce and set the timer for 7 minutes.