- 4 Chicken- skinless breasts
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup/ Honey
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 6 pods Garlic- crushed
- 2 inches Red Peppers- de-seeded and cut into 1 strips
- 2 teaspoons Oregano dried
- 2 teaspoons Red Chilli Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil-plus extra for drizzling
- Place the oil, maple syrup, vinegar, garlic, oregano, pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste into a large bowl. Shallow dish and mix together. Slice the chicken into1inch strips and toss into the marinade. Mix well to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours turning occasionally.
- Heat a pan until hot. Lift the chicken strips from the marinade with a slotted spoon, lay on the pan and cook on medium- high flame for 3-4minutes until cooked through. Remove the chicken to a serving plat and keep warm. Add the peppers, skin down to the pan and cook for 2minutes on each side. Transfer to serving plate. Place the chicken and peppers into a wrap, along with a salsa to dip and enjoy.