- 1. 1 russet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2. 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 3. 1 green bell pepper,
- 4. 1 tbsp safflower oil
- 5. 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 6. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 7. 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 8. a pinch of garam masala
- 9. salt, a needed
- 10. 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, optional
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds to it. Once they release the aroma, add the potatoes to it. Toss in the turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add about 1 cup of water, lower the heat and cook covered until the potatoes are almost done.
- Now add the pepper and cauliflower and a ¼ cup of water, if needed.
- Close and cook again till the veggies are just cooked. You dont want them to overcook and get all mushy.
- Now add the cayenne and salt an mix gently to coat well. Remove from heat.
- Top with garam masala and cilantro.
- Serve hot with rotis or rice.