Baked vanilla sponge cake just like bakery. Everything about this cake – taste, texture just great. Super yummy.
– Egg yolk 100gm
– Vegetable oil 60 gm
– Vanilla extract 1 tsp
– Salt 1/4 tsp
– Milk 80 ml
– Cake flour 60 gm
– Egg white 200 gm
– Tartar cream powder 1/2 tsp
– Powder sugar – 80 gm
1. In a bowl, take 100 gm egg yolk. Add 60 gm of vegetable oil. Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract. 1/4 salt. Milk 80 ml. Whisk it well.
2. Add cake flour 60 gm into the bowl. (Make sure its filtered). Whisk it well as shown in the video. Cover with plastic wrap so it won’t dry out. Set it aside.
3. In another bowl, take 200 gm of egg white. Whisk it until it gets a little foamy, add 1/2 tsp of tartar cream powder. Whisk it for another min. Start adding the sugar 80 gm little by little while whisking. Whisk until it gets foamy and thick just as shown in the video.
4. Start adding the foamy egg white mixture to another bowl (cake mixture bowl). Add 1 to 2 spatulas and try to fold it well (DO NOT MIX).
5. Take a baking oven bowl (microwaveable) and put the Paraclete paper underneath the bowl. Add the mixture to the bowl. Let it sit for 5 mins.
6. Put it in the oven on 315 degrees for 60 mins. Check with toothpick from all sides. If it comes out dry it means cake is done. Take it out and let it cool down.
Equipments & etc:
Camera : Nikon D5200 24.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR
Lens : AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II
Lens Filter : Sunpak 58mm Circular Polarizer (Using sometimes)
Tripods: Slik Pro 330DX Tripod (Black) with 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head
Software : iMovie
Please share and subscribe to our channel for more recipes.
This means a lot to us. Thanks for visiting! See you soon!!