Kulfi Recipe, Indian Kulfi Recipe, Strawberry Kulfi Recipe, Easy Strawberry Kulfi, kulfi recipe video, Homemade Strawberry Ice-cream
Strawberries (स्ट्रॉबेरी ) – 22 ( 300 gms)
Sugar (चीनी ) – 1/2 cup ( 100 gms)
Green Cardamom powder ( इलाइची पाउडर ) – 1/2 tsp
Full cream milk (दूध) – 1 litre
Cashews (काजू ) – 15 to 16 ( coarsely ground)
How to make Strawberry Kulfi
1. Take 1 litre full cream milk in the wok, stir and make it dense till reduced to half of quantity. Stir milk regularly.
2. Take washed, clean strawberries, chop some into fine pieces, some into bigger thick pieces.
3. Add sugar and cardamom powder to the milk. Stir well and mix. Turn off flame, keep milk on the jali stand to cool.
4. Once cool add strawberry pieces as well as paste to it. Add coarsely grounded cashews as well. Mix all till they blend well.
5.Mix is ready, put in mould, close the lid of the mould to set for 7 to 8 hours in the freezer.
6. Mouth Drooling Strawberry Kulfi is ready, cut it into pieces and serve it this summer season.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website